The second edition of what has been billed as Africa’s leading Internet of Things (IoT) event; Internet of Things Forum Africa 2018 (#IOTFA2018) will tackle transformational IoT trends and explore the benefits of IoT in different industries.
The conference will host over 500 delegates and 30 speakers on 14 and 15 March 2018, at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
IOTFA 2018 will convene thought leaders, visionaries and experts, all sharing their profound knowledge of real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
Key topics at this conference include:
- Why most IoT projects fail
- IOT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- IoT for public safety and improved quality of life
- Realizing positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence- benefits and challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- Human-computer Interaction perspectives on IoT
- IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
The next edition of IoT Forum Africa will also feature industry tracks with speakers discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security, mining and in government. During these sessions, there will be in-depth discussions on business growth opportunities with insights on IoT disruption and innovation in key industries.
Under the theme, “Powering a new era of operational transformation“, IOTFA2018 offers a platform for organisations to present their IoT solutions and brings together ecosystem-wide attendees, stakeholders and investors. Internet of Things Forum Africa will provide a unique opportunity to meet key players within the IoT marketplace.