Symbiosys IT has been appointed as the official distribution partner for Sub-Saharan Africa for the Intuitive for PaperCut MF Dashboards from data visualisation tools provider, Intuitive.
Symbiosys will deliver Intuitive for PaperCut MF – a pre-integrated BI solution which is delivered with a complete set of standard configurations – to its reseller channel. The solution can be installed and enabled by users within a few hours at a significantly reduced cost, and with superior analysis capability when compared with similar Business Intelligence solutions.
The configured dashboards deliver significant value to both the IT department and to other stakeholders within the organisation who have an interest in understanding how printers and MFDs are being used by the wider user population:
- Intuitive dashboards provide an essential value-added layer to show if print management cost reduction policies are effective.
- Users can see clearly where print demand is coming from, with the latest available usage data for multi-function devices, leading to shorter and more effective decision cycles.
- The dashboards show CO2 produced as well as paper and electricity consumed by printing, which is used to communicate environmental impact to all print users.
- Regular monthly reporting is automated and personalised for different budget holders.
- The dashboards offer flexibility to view data from the entire organisation or can be filtered to show data of interest, e.g. for one or more departments, for one or more print groups, or for one or more groups of printers.
“We are delighted to provide the Intuitive for Papercut MF Print Management dashboards to our valued partners in Sub-Saharan Africa,” says Heinrich Fourie, COO at Symbiosys.
“As a business we concentrate on delivering solutions that add real value to our resellers – and we believe that the Intuitive software fits the bill perfectly. Intuitive for PaperCut is an excellent add-on to our already successful PaperCut solution.”
As Roger Stocker, Intuitive CEO explains “Intuitive for Papercut allows organisations to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of their print management infrastructure. It gives extra visibility to monitor the effectiveness of your print management policies and rules. This makes it a great value-add solution for papercut distribution partners, and we’re delighted to be working with Symbiosys.”